The main secret when it comes to writing a poem is to be able to amuse the reader but still not give away too much. I tend to keep my poems short only to keep the reader on his/her toes. Thank you, I really appreciate it.
・Why do we agree to love when we know that one day we will have to part... Even when we know that nothing really lasts forever When we know that even permanent marker fades away・
another nice and sweet one, although short. i wish your poems were a little longer. don't you think they finish a little sooner than it should?
ReplyDeletejust a thought. keep writing. you have some great talent.
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteThe main secret when it comes to writing a poem is to be able to amuse the reader but still not give away too much. I tend to keep my poems short only to keep the reader on his/her toes. Thank you, I really appreciate it.
Delete