Winter❄️

⋅That cold winter day
                                                                                                                                    when I decided to                                                                                                                                    take a walk 
with life 
   I was determined to find all the answers
to all my question
but when I approached him 
he never really spoke 
he just let me talk 
and when he had gone 
and a little too late for me to realize 
I figured he had been answering all my questions 
the whole time⋅

                                                                                                                                 

Comments

  1. "I decided to find out about
    all the answers to all my questions" is that you really meant? was wondering where there is a grammatical error in there?




    ReplyDelete
  2. ok. but do you really need the 'about' in there. doesn't convey the meaning and more correctly, without the about. i was just wondering ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Under the lampost